Get help with mental, physical, and nutritional health goals!
Keep reading to find out how
Geek Girl Strong can train you in wellness & Magic...
1. Free 30 Minute Consultation
2. Complete The In-Take Form
3. First Session - Achievements Set & Schedule Made
- One-on-one coaching
- Group sessions
- Corporate workshops
- After-school workshops
- Two 50 minute meetings (in person or by phone) per month
- Initial evaluation & reevaluations
- Long & short term achievement planning
- One physical training session per week
- E-mail/phone support between sessions
- Session summaries sent by e-mail
- Resource materials (some provided, some just suggested)
- Incentives to continue the program even when things get tough
Free Consultation (The Pilot) Includes:
- One 30 minute meeting (in person or by phone)
- Basic wellness evaluation & Achievement setting
- Session summary sent by e-mail
- Resource materials (suggested)
EXAMPLES OF SERVICES:
- Biweekly sessions followed by PowerPoint presentations, when necessary.
- PDF Worksheets to aid lifestyle change
- "Training Deck Creator"
- "TV Training Game Creator"
- "Super Heroine vs. Sidekick Meals"
- "How to Measure without Numbers... The Vision"
- "The Super Heroine's Posture Check-list"
- "Energy Meter" (Exercise and/or Food logs )
- "Pick Your Class Type"
LIST OF SERVICES:
- Body Composition Assessment/Evaluation
- With or without numerical values!
- Physical-fitness Assessments
- Baseline Resting Measurements
- Cardiorespiratory Assessments
- Balance Assessments
- Muscular Endurance Tests
- Basic Mobility Tests
- Basic Nutrition Education & Programing
- Exercise Programing
- Personal Physical Training
Groups (2-8 People):
(3 Months)- $1,950*
Payment plan available for 3 month commitment
The Assemble! Program
(6 months) - $3,700* (Best ka-boom for your buck!)
Payment plan available for 6 month commitment
*For groups larger than 3 add $50 per person
(3 Months) - $1,350
Payment available for 3 month commitment
The Girl Wonder Program
(6 Months) - $2,500 (Best bang for your buck!)
Payment available for 6 month commitment
All services and programs are offered to the whole group at one time, not each individual member of the group.
All sessions will be in person.